Endego’s face is both the people in our organization and the projects we work on.
Our team comprises not only of experts with years of experience under their belts, but also young, innovative engineers.
We form a great crew of highly skilled professionals. Cooperation is the strength of Endego and we are convinced that by only working together will we be able to achieve our common goals.
Recruitment – stage one
Chat with our recruiter on the phone or online
Recruitment – stage two
Online or face-to-face interview with the manager and HR representative
Wait for us to get back to you
We promise to contact you independent of the decision made
Welcome to Endego!
We’re excited to work and grow together
What would we like to see in your CV?
- Current contact details (e-mail, phone number)
- Education details – obtained professional title and names of schools you’ve attended
- Information regarding your experience with a description of the projects you’ve worked on and your responsibilities
- Information on completed courses, training and achievements relevant to the position you’re applying for
- Language skills and level obtained
- Information about any other useful skills and experience in working with software
Remember to keep your CV clear and easy to read and make sure that all the information included is true and relevant to the position you’re applying for.
What are we like?
We strive to create a culture of open communication and cooperation – it is the reason for our market status. We represent creativity and innovation, always on the lookout for new solutions. Join us on our journey and help shape the future of Endego together.